Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Puzzle Fundraiser Update

Our puzzle fundraiser has been going on for 2.5 weeks and it has been such a huge encouragement so far! We are blown away by the generosity of all the people who have joined us in this journey. We feel so loved and supported and it's just been a really amazing feeling! I've actually been getting really emotional about it, especially from all of the nice messages I've been getting from people. Shifting our focus from infertility to adoption has brought some emotions that I wasn't expecting. I knew that infertility made me feel isolated and lonely, but I never expected that sharing our adoption journey would make me feel so lifted up and loved. I literally feel like all of you are coming around me and giving me a big virtual hug. And I NEEDED that!! I didn't even realize how badly I needed it until it started happening and I've just been really overwhelmed with the gratitude of it. So thank you ALL so much for making me feel so much love.

So far we have had 83 of the 252 pieces of our puzzle claimed!! If you have already donated, THANK YOU!! Check out your name on your pieces! It's been really exciting to write the names out and watch the pieces fill up with color and love.

There are still 169 pieces left to go. If you feel led to help us, or know of someone who might like to follow our journey too, please share our story and our puzzle with them! Our hearts are so grateful for every penny and prayer.

Check out all your names!

For anyone who wants to donate and missed our last post about the puzzle:
-Each piece will represent someone who donated to help us bring home our baby!
-Each puzzle piece is a minimum donation of $25!
-You may want to be represented on 1 piece of our puzzle or many pieces!
-Your name will be written on the back of each piece that you represent.
-Once the puzzle is finished it will be framed in a double sided glass frame and hung in our sweet baby's nursery. It will forever be a cherished piece of art and reminder of who was part of our journey with us!
-To donate, you can click on our YouCaring page that is linked on the right of our blog. We also have a paypal link right below the YouCaring link. You can also email me at Charlotte.sorrill@Gmail.com if you want to send a check.


Thank you all SO much for your support, prayers and encouragement. You have no idea how much it means to us. This experience has been unforgettable and we are so excited to see what else is in store for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment